uk es it fr pt nl
Baja Malibu Voti
Qualità su una buona giornata: 2.3
Coerenza del surf: 4.3
Livello di difficoltà: 2.3
Wind e kite surf: 2.0
Folle: 2.7

Overall: 2.1

Vedi tutti i 18 voti

basato su 3 voti. Voto


Surf Report Feed

Current weather conditions and live observations for Baja Malibu based on the nearest weather station observations (including METAR, SYNOP, ship and quickscat wind data). This is the most reliable place on surf-forecast.com to see what is happening with the weather in Baja Malibu right now. Also check out the current weather map overlays on our dynamic weather maps.

Attuali condizioni meteo Baja Malibu

come riportato da 5 stazioni più vicine meteo

Weather Station MeteoVentoTemp.Visibilità
Visibilità /
Nuvola

Imperial Beach Nearshore Buoy

15 km NW3 m above sea level

2 hours ago
-
(- km/h at -°)
- °C-
-


BUOY-TIXC1

15 km N3 m above sea level

2 hours ago
-
(0 km/h at -°)
13.3 °C-
-


Tijuana International Airport

16 km NE152 m above sea level

1 hour ago
cloudy
Mist dry and cloudy
0 N0
calm
(0 km/h at 0°)
13 °C5
5

overcast

San Diego/Brown Field Municipal Airport

18 km NNE159 m above sea level

1 hour ago
cloudy
Haze dry and cloudy
0 N0
calm
(0 km/h at 0°)
13.9 °C10
10

overcast

Chula Vista

22 km N56 m above sea level

1 hour ago
dry
0 NNE0
calm
(0 km/h at 22°)
14 °C-
-
-
-
0

NOTA: non tutti gli osservatori aggiornano le condizioni meteo alla stessa frequenza, che è il motivo per cui alcune località potrebbero mostrare dati da stazioni piu' lontane rispetto ad altre conosciute piu' vicine. Sono inclusi il passaggio di dati Ship se è registrato nei pressi di Baja Malibu e in lasso di tempo accettabile.

We hope you find the new 12-day forecasts and additional details useful.

Kudos to everyone who helped us debug this over the past 3 months.

Be sure to click on the Advanced Surf option to see extra details about the sea-state. Look out for crossing swells and short period local wind swells and chop that will often spoil a groundswell even if the wind is perfect. As yet there is no allowance for this in the swell rating. This is something we are working on.