uk es it fr pt nl
Beatons Voti
Qualità su una buona giornata: 2.0
Coerenza del surf: 3.0
Livello di difficoltà: 3.0
Folle: 4.0

Overall: 3.0

Vedi tutti i 18 voti

basato su 1 vote. Voto


Surf Report Feed

Current weather conditions and live observations for Beatons based on the nearest weather station observations (including METAR, SYNOP, ship and quickscat wind data). This is the most reliable place on surf-forecast.com to see what is happening with the weather in Beatons right now. Also check out the current weather map overlays on our dynamic weather maps.

Attuali condizioni meteo Beatons

come riportato da 5 stazioni più vicine meteo

Weather Station MeteoVentoTemp.Visibilità
Visibilità /
Nuvola

Centre Island CG

14 km SE3 m above sea level

42 minutes ago
No weather report
5 E5
calm
(4 km/h at 90°)
- °C-
-
-
-
-

Thornbury Southland

28 km ENE14 m above sea level

52 minutes ago
light rain
Recent light rain
0 N0
calm
(0 km/h at 0°)
11.5 °C-
-
-
-
-

Wallacetown

45 km E10 m above sea level

42 minutes ago
Dry
0 NE0
calm
(2 km/h at 45°)
11.8 °C-
-
-
-
-

Birchwood AWS WXT

46 km NNE124 m above sea level

42 minutes ago
Dry
0 SE0
calm
(2 km/h at 180°)
10.2 °C-
-
-
-
-

Invercargill

46 km E2 m above sea level

52 minutes ago
clear
Clear skies
5 SE5
light winds from the SE
(7 km/h at 150°)
12.0 °C20 km
20 km

no observation

NOTA: non tutti gli osservatori aggiornano le condizioni meteo alla stessa frequenza, che è il motivo per cui alcune località potrebbero mostrare dati da stazioni piu' lontane rispetto ad altre conosciute piu' vicine. Sono inclusi il passaggio di dati Ship se è registrato nei pressi di Beatons e in lasso di tempo accettabile.

We hope you find the new 12-day forecasts and additional details useful.

Kudos to everyone who helped us debug this over the past 3 months.

Be sure to click on the Advanced Surf option to see extra details about the sea-state. Look out for crossing swells and short period local wind swells and chop that will often spoil a groundswell even if the wind is perfect. As yet there is no allowance for this in the swell rating. This is something we are working on.