uk es it fr pt nl
Karekare Voti
Qualità su una buona giornata: 3.2
Coerenza del surf: 3.0
Livello di difficoltà: 3.2
Wind e kite surf: 2.0
Folle: 4.2

Overall: 3.0

Vedi tutti i 18 voti

basato su 4 voti. Voto


Surf Report Feed

Current weather conditions and live observations for Karekare based on the nearest weather station observations (including METAR, SYNOP, ship and quickscat wind data). This is the most reliable place on surf-forecast.com to see what is happening with the weather in Karekare right now. Also check out the current weather map overlays on our dynamic weather maps.

Attuali condizioni meteo Karekare

come riportato da 5 stazioni più vicine meteo

Weather Station MeteoVentoTemp.Visibilità
Visibilità /
Nuvola

Manukau Heads Wind

7 km SE100 m above sea level

1 hour ago
No weather report
15 SSE15
light winds from the SSE
(15 km/h at 135°)
- °C-
-
-
-
-

Waitakere

17 km NNE156 m above sea level

41 minutes ago
Dry
0 N0
calm
(0 km/h at 0°)
14.6 °C-
-
-
-
-

Auckland

18 km SE70 m above sea level

2 hours ago
dry
0 ENE0
calm
(0 km/h at 77°)
16 °C-
-
-
-
0

Awhitu- New Zealand- Test Site

18 km SE52 m above sea level

41 minutes ago
light rain
Recent light rain
5 E5
calm
(4 km/h at 90°)
15.7 °C-
-
-
-
-

Henderson

19 km NE22 m above sea level

41 minutes ago
Dry
0 E0
calm
(0 km/h at 90°)
13.9 °C-
-
-
-
-

NOTA: non tutti gli osservatori aggiornano le condizioni meteo alla stessa frequenza, che è il motivo per cui alcune località potrebbero mostrare dati da stazioni piu' lontane rispetto ad altre conosciute piu' vicine. Sono inclusi il passaggio di dati Ship se è registrato nei pressi di Karekare e in lasso di tempo accettabile.

We hope you find the new 12-day forecasts and additional details useful.

Kudos to everyone who helped us debug this over the past 3 months.

Be sure to click on the Advanced Surf option to see extra details about the sea-state. Look out for crossing swells and short period local wind swells and chop that will often spoil a groundswell even if the wind is perfect. As yet there is no allowance for this in the swell rating. This is something we are working on.