uk es it fr pt nl
Kings Beach Voti
Qualità su una buona giornata: 3.0
Coerenza del surf: 3.2
Livello di difficoltà: 3.0
Wind e kite surf: 3.7
Folle: 2.4

Overall: 3.7

Vedi tutti i 18 voti

basato su 7 voti. Voto


Surf Report Feed

Current weather conditions and live observations for Kings Beach based on the nearest weather station observations (including METAR, SYNOP, ship and quickscat wind data). This is the most reliable place on surf-forecast.com to see what is happening with the weather in Kings Beach right now. Also check out the current weather map overlays on our dynamic weather maps.

Attuali condizioni meteo Kings Beach

come riportato da 5 stazioni più vicine meteo

Weather Station MeteoVentoTemp.Visibilità
Visibilità /
Nuvola

Caloundra

7 km W10 m above sea level

1 hour ago
dry
0 WSW0
calm
(0 km/h at 249°)
18 °C-
-
-
-
0

Mountain Creek wx

13 km NW35 m above sea level

1 hour ago
dry
0 SSW0
calm
(2 km/h at 209°)
21 °C-
-
-
-
0

MaroochydoreAws

22 km NW17 m above sea level

43 minutes ago
Clear skies
15 SW15
light winds from the SW
(17 km/h at 230°)
20.5 °C-
-
-
no observation
-

Beerburrum Forest

25 km SSW36 m above sea level

2 hours ago
-
5 SE5
calm
(4 km/h at 180°)
18.8 °C-
-

no observation

Nambour

29 km WNW25 m above sea level

43 minutes ago
-
0 N0
calm
(0 km/h at 0°)
16.7 °C-
-

no observation

NOTA: non tutti gli osservatori aggiornano le condizioni meteo alla stessa frequenza, che è il motivo per cui alcune località potrebbero mostrare dati da stazioni piu' lontane rispetto ad altre conosciute piu' vicine. Sono inclusi il passaggio di dati Ship se è registrato nei pressi di Kings Beach e in lasso di tempo accettabile.

We hope you find the new 12-day forecasts and additional details useful.

Kudos to everyone who helped us debug this over the past 3 months.

Be sure to click on the Advanced Surf option to see extra details about the sea-state. Look out for crossing swells and short period local wind swells and chop that will often spoil a groundswell even if the wind is perfect. As yet there is no allowance for this in the swell rating. This is something we are working on.